What to expect
- My presentation includes my pre-teenage years, including debilitating and paralyzing trauma, fear and anxiety.
- I share the impact of my childhood trauma on my life, motherhood and relationships.
- I talk about the debilitating effects of the invisible disease that is child abuse, the impact on my mental health and how I recovered from the depths of darkness and despair.
- How I built resilience, courage and determination to eventually become a member of the Victorian State Parliament.
- I provide insights to empowerment, resilience, courage, commitment and leadership.
- I highlight the meaning of leadership, to help others identify their own individual skills and positive traits.
- My presentation is confronting and I talk openly about how my childhood impacted my life for many years.
- A visual presentation accompanies my talk and there are opportunities to ask questions.
- My presentation typically runs for fifty minutes with extra time available should there be questions. Times can be adjusted to suit the audience.